The Charles T. Sitrin Health Care Center, located in Upstate New York, is one of the nation's most innovative providers of health and rehabilitative care.
Sitrin is dedicated to providing compassionate, professional care, and continues to seek innovative solutions to meet the medical, social, behavioral, recreational, and support needs of those it serves with respect, dignity, and fiscal responsibility.
Patient-centered care has been the focus of the Sitrin Health Care Center since it was established in 1951. Sitrin offers a multitude of programs and services including:
- Residential-style Long-term Care Homes
- Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility (CORF) and Diagnostic and Treatment Center
- Independent Senior Living Apartments
- Cedarbrook Enriched Housing and Assisted Living Facility
- Five Certified Residences for Medically Complex Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities
- Social Model Adult Day Health Care
- Medical Model Adult Day Health Care
- Military Rehabilitation
- STARS (Success Through Adaptive Recreation and Sports) Adaptive Sports Program
- Child Care Center
- Wellness Gym
- Respite Care
- Dental Clinic
- Aquatic Therapy
- Long-Term Care Facility for Huntington’s Disease and ALS
- Outpatient Huntington’s Disease and ALS Services
To learn more about the Sitrin Health Care Center, visit Sitrin.com.